Mathews Warehouse

Tulsa, OK

Located in the center of the historic Brady District, the Mathews Building, originally built in 1922, needed improvement. Becoming home to a variety of uses, the 41,000 SF building acts as a satellite museum for the Philbrook Museum of Art, classrooms for the Gilcrease Museum and a studio and exhibit space for the University of Tulsa. These programs will not only serve their individual purposes, but also contribute to the ongoing revitalization of the entire district.