Tulsa Historical Society and Museum
The Travis Mansion has stood along Peoria Avenue as an example of one of Tulsa’s finest estates since 1919. In 1997, the Tulsa Historical Society purchased the property and constructed a museum adjacent to the mansion. In 2006, KKT renovated the mansion to provide additional museum spaces, offices and special-event areas. While the design respects the existing architectural character, it offers the Society a state-of-the-art facility capable of meeting its needs for years to come. KKT Architecture, Inc.’s services included architecture, interior design, structural engineering and MEP.